05 October 2012
First Friday Fill In
Click on the image to join Wife of a Sailor's First Friday Fill in!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I wish we could have gone with Doc to DC like originally planned, I know it's really this way but I hate him missing the girls and the girls missing him.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in September?
My shows came back, is that bad?
3. Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat ______ from a ______ with a _________. - Courtesy of Just Another Snarky Navy Wife
Hmm, let’s see…. “Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat nutella from a jar with a spoon.” I don't even trust myself to keep it in the house.
4. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? - Courtesy of me :)
My stepmother made me a unicorn out of a white hoodie, white pants, an ice cream cone, and yarn. I won best costume in my class and brownie troop.
5. What are you looking forward to in October?
Doc coming home! And booking a flight home for Christmas - squee!!