I am going to attempt tondo a blog post from the iPad, I'm sorry if I miss so crazy auto corrects or the format is wonky. I need to clean the red bull out from under some of the keys on my MacBook before I can use that again.
Last week wasn't an easy week for either doc or me (individually, together we are actually doing really well). I was having my extra emotional week of the month and everything seemed like it existed just torture me, even wonderful things. My cousin, a navy wife stationed in Hawaii, took her new baby girl back to MA to meet the family. When I saw the airport pictures on Facebook in broke down, Doc asked what was wrong and all I could get out was "I want to go home." He looked at me and simply said "me too".
The storm on the east coast was Doc's major problem of the week, he worries about his grandparents. They are in their 80s and still maintain their house and so much other stuff. Hs grandfather, the Major, is always prepared when things like this are forecasted (even when they aren't) but it is still worrisome. They raised Doc & his sisters and I know Doc wants to return the favor by taking care of them.
We are here and we want to be there.
What does this mean for our post army plans? I have no idea. We are still waiting on the final word on the job here in Arizona. If that is officially 100% on the table (it's about 95% right now) we will really have to talk about it. I think I am still in the Lets Try It Out For A Year camp but I don't know for sure. I have a hard time making these decisions until all of the information is right in from of me.