I've decided that I want an
Ergo Baby Carrier but I don't want to spend $105 (mainly because I don't have it). I've checked my local craigslist but the prices aren't great (I could get a new one with my 20% off at BRU coupon cheaper). Since I bought furniture after reading
a lovely blog I thought I would throw this out there - anyone have one they want to sell?
If you're wondering the furniture looks great in my sun room, TC likes to eat the corners of the area rug but what can you do?
 |
| oh and the rug is usually anchored under the couch, I dislike a floating area rug. We keep those back curtains closed because the neighbor on that side can see right in and that's creepy! |
That is the exact rug I want for my dining room! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks fabulous. I love the big windows, all that natural light, and the way you have decorated. I'm a teensy bit jealous ;)
ReplyDeleteGood look on your Ergo-hunt!
-E.Dubs
I am so incredibly jealous of your room. It's so bright and light and airy looking. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete