20 October 2011

heaven got a few more angels

This morning Lola's father shared that she passed peacefully this morning.  Her husband and her family are in my prayers.  I am so grateful that our paths crossed.  Thank you for the laughs Laura.

This evening my niece said good bye to her beautiful little girl.  She just wasn't ready for the outside world.  My niece was able to hold her as she passed and then she bathed and dressed her. 

There are so many things about this that I will need to get off of my chest in the next few days but for tonight I am just asking that you send prayers, thoughts, vibes, whatever it is that you send to my niece, sister and mom. 

Life is so precious, hold on extra tight to those you love.

4 comments:

  1. Amber, I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I'm in tears as I read this, I just can't imagine what your niece is going through. My heart breaks for your whole family. You are all in my prayers. If you need someone to talk to, you know I'm always here for you. I am sorry to hear about Laura too. What a horrible day for you, I honestly don't know what else to say other than I am so sorry but I feel like that doesn't begin to describe it.


    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I am so sorry for both loses <3

    I can't imagine what your niece is going through right now. Prayers to your whole family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amber, that is so sad... I am praying for your whole family - and you - I'm sure this stress is not making things easy on you.

    I pray that God comforts all of those who are grieving their angel's loss right now...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete