I know that a c-section is not the end of the world, I know many wonderful babies come to the world via c-section but it just wasn't what I wanted. I was getting very discouraged thinking about it, mostly about what it would mean for TC but also because I didn't want to deal with that type of recovery. I know that there may be complications and I still may end up needing one but right now I can stop worrying.
I forgot what it means to have a head on your bladder and cervix though. A lot more peeing and a lot more pressure. I am not complaining, trust me, it's just a very different feeling than what I've been feeling.
I am so excited to meet her, more and more I am being reminded of just how blessed we truly are. If I've learned anything these past few days it's that we are not guaranteed anything in this life so when you are given great gifts hold on to them and be eternally thankful.
Yay for head down!!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by!!!!
ReplyDelete