28 October 2011

Mil Spouse Fill in Friday


MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Sure I'll fill in today.  Click on the picture above to see the original post and link up.

1. The best part of October was the start of hockey season
2. The worst part of October was  my niece having her baby at 23 weeks and losing her.
3. For Halloween, I’ll be taking TC to a few houses for her first trick or treating.  Nothing big just the few houses on the street.
4. I hope that in November I have more energy to get #2's room ready.
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I  will not be participating, I have way too much going on this Christmas, you know birthing a baby and all.


2 comments:

  1. That's horrible about your niece losing her baby. I can't imagine how painful that is.

    Stopping by from MilSpouse Fill-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrible loss. Sending positive thoughts your guy's way.

    ReplyDelete