I thought I would need the week in the car to think about what I wanted to do with this little internet space of mine but the truth is that I already know. I am done.
I need to stop talking about my marriage, it's problems, my problems, his problems. It just needs to stop. I don't know what's going to happen, I really don't but no one ever really knows.
I am not sure if I will start a new blog at some point, perhaps. It has been a great way to meet some amazing people but I am not sure how much I want to put out there.
I know sharing my struggles has helped some of you and I am so glad that I've been able to do that, if you need anything please reach out, I will still keep my randomarmywife@gmail.com address and twitter @randomarmywife. I am not sure how long I will keep that twitter handle since I wont be one for much longer.
I hope to continue the wonderful relationships I've created here, I will be following along your blogs. When I get back to MA I will inactivate this (so take your screen shots now if you want to blackmail me!).
Thank you so much for all of the love and support of these last 6ish years. I wish everyone the best of luck.
♥ - Amber
We'll miss you, but I totally understand needing to move on.
ReplyDeleteYou do what you feel is best for you and your family. We will all miss you, and I sincerley hope nothing but good things come out of this change. Hopefully I will still catch you on twitter! I need to let you know how the spartan race goes!
ReplyDeleteI will miss you!
ReplyDeleteI'll miss reading your writing. I don't comment much, but I ALWAYS read. You go do what's best for you and yours, but you've got a bunch of readers here waiting if you choose to come back :)
ReplyDeleteAs a member going through this with the tbi, your blog has helped me in more ways then one. At times it has given me hope, other times it has made me sad when I see me and my wife headed down the same hard path with the same things happening. I have not closed your blog page on my iPhone since I've found it and read all the way through it. I always looked forward to more posts because in so many ways it felt like I was almost seeing my own future. With a wife from New England and a few kids of our own all dealing with me and my tbi, it's like you were writing a story about us. You always made me stop and think and take a minute to try to remember how hard it is for my wife to be my caregiver. I will miss that. I will miss this blog. I will miss the stories of docs good days and bad.
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best of luck. Who knows maybe we will run into each other someday since it looks like we will likely be moving back to the New England area once my med board is all completed. You and my wive could swap horror stories for sure over some coffee milk watching a redsox game.
Will so miss reading your blog but understand that you need to do what's right for you and your family. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog several months ago and have been reading it since, but never commenting. I will miss your blog but have high hopes that your move home will be a rebirth for you all. God bless you, your precious girls and Doc.
ReplyDeleteWishing you the fresh start you need so much. Good luck!! (I'll be twitter stalking you lol)
ReplyDeleteYou will be missed, thanks for the great blog, and the adorable pics of the kiddos. Hope you find the fresh start you need and you start to heal, all of you!
ReplyDeleteI found myself taking a few days to process this, Amber. Funny how friends we cultivate online have such an impact in our every-day lives. And in the end, what I want to say is, I am so excited for you. As we live our best lives, we constantly have to rethink the ways that we approach the world, and our people within the world. I see you do this constantly, and with such purpose.
ReplyDeleteI wish you well on your path and am grateful for sharing this part of your journey here. As with the other bloggers who's lives I've been privileged to experience through their writing, I've learned so much from reading about your life, and have been forced to rethink things I'd always assumed to be truths. My thoughts drift toward you as my own three children fill my life with love, noise and challenges, and my relationship with my own husband morphs and changes. Thank you too. <3