02 November 2013

Weekly Update

Weekly miles
Sunday - 2.13 miles
Monday - 3.23 miles
Tuesday - 3.15 miles
Wednesday - rest
Thursday - 3.14 miles
October total - 72.39
Friday - rest
Saturday - 2.1
Weekly total 13.75 miles
 
I got my 70 in for October, total craziness for this girl who wasn't even a runner at the start or August.  I didn't get a long run in this week and that does bother me but with the move and everything I am not going to give myself a hard time.  I have been scrubbing and cleaning like a crazy lady and that takes a lot out of you.  My 3.14 mile run on Thursday had a 9 minute pace and as soon as I stopped my back seized up, I am a firm believer of listening to your body.
I really hope I am able to run while we are on the road, even if it's a hotel treadmill.  I know a week off wont kill me but it is so much harder to start back up after.  I've also noticed my runs getting much faster, I can't help it - I get out there with so much on my mind I can't slow my legs down.  Today my quick 2 mile run was an 8:46 minute pace.  And I drank a lot last night!  

Speaking of last night, as I said in my earlier post we had Doc's going away party and guess what was a BIG topic of conversation?  My, seemingly rapid, transformation.  I honestly will never get tired of these two sentences: "You didn't look bad before but you look GREAT now!"  & "It's nuts, I always see you out there running!"  So that's me, I guess I am kind of a local celebrity around these parts (I'm kidding but it's fun to know people notice).

I'm still holding steady around 126-128lbs.  Here is me from Halloween, I asked Doc to snap a few pics while we carved pumpkins and from last night before his party.
Flattest ass ever! Also, this is mid "If you don't clean out that pumpkin you wont help decorate it!" 
 
I am not sure what kind of updates I will have next week, we hit the road on Wednesday, send me happy running vibes so I can get out there!

♥ - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment